PHD Doctor of Philosophy in Business Management Finance specialization
What You'll Learn
Outcome goals and graduates' proficiency levels
Each doctoral program and specialization is designed around expected learning outcomes (see Expected Program Outcomes below). End of program performance is determined during the comprehensive exam and dissertation process. Because the work is unique to each learner's dissertation or research topic and the criteria for evaluation are aligned to that work, we do not collect data on proficiency levels for doctoral programs.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Business Management specializations
- General Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology Management
- Management Education
- Project Management
- Strategy and Innovation
Quality and Professional Relevance
- The curriculum is based on industry standards of academic and professional associations.
- All faculty have doctoral degrees and are experienced business scholars and practitioners
Expected Program Outcomes
- Exhibit proficiency in academic research, writing, and critical thinking skills.
- Conduct ethical scholarly research through innovative or traditional methods in the field of business management.
- Synthesize emerging trends and technological influences to advance the theory and practice of business management.
- Synthesize interdisciplinary business knowledge and ethical concepts and models to advance the theory and practice of global business management.
- Apply leadership theories and techniques in the field of business management using advanced communication, collaboration, and critical thinking skills..
- Evaluate the efficacy of business principles and systems theories to effect change in global and diverse environments.