What You'll Learn
At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors, you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Possess a deep understanding of subject matter, its place within the discipline, and its connection to other disciplines.
- Utilize multiple models, resources, and management strategies to meet the needs of and engage diverse populations.
- Apply knowledge, skills, and attributes equitably and inclusively to ensure the people they serve have the opportunity and encouragement to reach their potential.
- Develop assessment-driven, standards-based instruction or training.
- Work as a scholar-practitioner by applying current research and theory to lead the development of the profession.
- Conduct research as a scholar-practitioner to lead the evolution of practice in professional settings.
- Inform thinking and planning for organizational strategies with appropriate data.
- Consistently apply standards of ethical leadership and management.
- Understand the attributes and skills necessary to lead and manage professional organizations as complex and adaptive systems.
- Engage in reflective practice for continuous professional growth and improvement.
- Write clearly and communicate effectively with constituents in a variety of ways appropriate to purpose and context.
- Engage in thinking, analysis, and problem solving that reflects scholarly intellectual standards, incorporates sound reasoning, and strives for equity and fairness.
- Use technology effectively to improve learning, productivity, and professional practice.
- Initiate and participate in communities of practice and other collaborations with professionals and community members to mobilize resources to best meet learner needs and to enhance professional growth.
- Adapt to and provide vision and direction in a changing world.
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com.