PHD Doctor of Philosophy in Business Management Project Management specialization
What You'll Learn
At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors, you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Exhibit proficiency in academic research, writing, and critical thinking skills.
- Conduct ethical scholarly research through innovative or traditional methods in the field of business management.
- Synthesize emerging trends and technological influences to advance the theory and practice of business management.
- Synthesize interdisciplinary business knowledge and ethical concepts and models to advance the theory and practice of global business management.
- Apply leadership theories and techniques in the field of business management using advanced communication, collaboration, and critical thinking skills..
- Evaluate the efficacy of business principles and systems theories to effect change in global and diverse environments.
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com.