FAQ's Scholarships and Grants
What graduate school scholarships are available?
Capella University offers several scholarships to graduate students currently enrolled in a degree program. These scholarships include:
- $4,000 Robert C. Ford Scholarship (available for all degree programs)
- $2,500 School Psychology Specialist Certificate Scholarship
- $2,500 School Psychology Master's Degree Scholarship
- $5,000 Helene Krivosha School of Education Scholarship
- $2,500 Scott Sathers Memorial Scholarship (available for select psychology master's degree programs)
Because they do not have to be paid back, and can be used for tuition, fees, and other education expenses, scholarships are an ideal source for funding your education.
Non-Capella scholarships are also available, including:
- Fulbright Program for U.S. Students
- U.S. Department of Defense Information Assurance Scholarship
- Nursing Scholarships
- Military Scholarships
- Disability Scholarships
View Capella scholarships to see if you qualify. Or email us and we will match you with an enrollment counselor who can answer your questions about how best to finance your education.
Other Information Resources
You can learn more about scholarship opportunities on websites such as:
Are there grants for graduate school?
Are there scholarships for MBA students?
Are there scholarships and grants for online universities?