2014 MBA Grant
2014 MBA Grant
Capella University is pleased to announce a $3,000 grant opportunity for new learners who enroll in an MBA program and meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must meet Capella University admission requirementsPDF.
- Must be a new student starting a program at Capella University in August, October, or November 2014. Former students re-applying to the university are also eligible.
- Maintain good academic standing (3.01.04 Academic StandingPDF) and/or good financial aid satisfactory academic progress (3.01.05 FASAP PDF).
- Must successfully pass your first course upon first attempt.
- Must be accepted into and enrolled in an MBA program in the School of Business & Technology.
- FlexPath applicants are not eligible.
View eligible programs
- MBA - Accounting
- MBA - Business Intelligence
- MBA - Entrepreneurship
- MBA - Finance
- MBA - General Business Administration
- MBA - General Business Administration for Nurses
- MBA - Global Operations and Supply Chain Management
- MBA - Health Care Management
- MBA - Human Resource Management
- MBA - Information Technology Management
- MBA - Marketing
- MBA - Project Management
How to Apply for Grant:
- Submit the Capella University online admission application. If you have already applied to Capella University, skip this step.
- Apply Now for the 2014 MBA Grant.
- Once you are admitted to Capella, begin courses on August 25, October 13, or November 24, 2014.
Grant Application Deadline:
Apply before your course begins and no later than Monday, November 24, 2014. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- The 2014 MBA Grant can only be applied to an MBA degree program in the School of Business & Technology.
- The $3,000 grant will be applied to each recipient's Capella account equally over 7 quarters ($429 per quarter) during the third week of each quarter.
|Start date||Date of first grant disbursement|
|August 2014||October 2014|
|October or November 2014||January 2015|
- If the recipient does not remain continuously enrolled, or does not remain enrolled through the first 2 weeks of the quarter, the award for the missed quarter will be forfeited.
- Recipients who do not use the full grant award will not be eligible for a cash disbursement or any other compensation equal to the value of the grant award.
- Recipients of the 2014 MBA Grant are not eligible for other Capella grants.
- The grant may decrease the amount of financial aid funds available to the recipient.
- The 2014 MBA Grant is intended to address your cost of attendance, including, but not limited to, tuition and fees.
- Capella University faculty and staff, as well as their spouses, same-sex domestic partners, and dependent children, are not eligible for the grant.
- Recipients who graduate, discontinue, or withdraw from Capella will have their future grant disbursements cancelled.
Call an enrollment counselor at 1.866.808.0865 to learn more about this grant opportunity and to explore Capella programs.
Please print this page for your records.