2014 MBA Grant
2014 MBA Grant
Capella University is pleased to announce a $3,000 grant opportunity for new learners who enroll in an MBA program and meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must meet Capella University admission requirementsPDF.
- Must be a new student starting a program at Capella University in April or May 2014. Former students re-applying to the university are also eligible.
- Maintain good academic standing (3.01.04 Academic StandingPDF and/or good financial aid satisfactory academic progress 3.01.05 FASAP PDF
- Must successfully pass your first course.
- Must be accepted into and enrolled in an MBA program in the School of Business & Technology.
- FlexPath applicants are not eligible.
View eligible programs
How to Apply for Grant:
- Submit the Capella University online admission application. If you have already applied to Capella University, skip this step.
- Apply Now for the 2014 MBA Grant.
- Once you are admitted to Capella, begin courses on April 7 or May 19, 2014.
Grant Application Deadline:
Apply before your course begins and no later than Monday, May 19, 2014. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- The 2014 MBA Grant can only be applied to an MBA degree program in the School of Business & Technology.
- The $3,000 grant will be applied to each recipient's Capella account equally over 4 consecutive quarters, ($750 per quarter) during the third week of each quarter.
- The first disbursement will occur in July 2014. Recipients must successfully pass first course, which starts in April or May, to receive this disbursement.
- If the recipient does not remain continuously enrolled, or does not remain enrolled through the first 2 weeks of the quarter, the award for the missed quarter will be forfeited.
- Recipients who do not use the full grant award will not be eligible for a cash disbursement or any other compensation equal to the value of the grant award.
- Recipients of the 2014 MBA Grant are not eligible for other Capella grants.
- The grant may decrease the amount of financial aid funds available to the recipient.
- The 2014 MBA Grant is intended to address your cost of attendance, including, but not limited to, tuition and fees.
- Capella University faculty and staff are not eligible for the grant.
- Recipients who discontinue or withdraw from Capella will have their future grant disbursements cancelled.
Call an enrollment counselor at 1.866.808.0865 to learn more about this grant opportunity and to explore Capella programs.
Please print this page for your records.