Capella University is pleased to announce a $3,000 grant opportunity for new learners who enroll in the Master of Science in Education program and meet all eligibility requirements.
How to Apply for the Grant:
- Submit the Capella University online admission application. If you have already applied to Capella, skip this step.
- Apply now for the 2014 Master's in Education Grant.
- Once you are admitted to Capella, begin courses on July 14, August 11, September 8, October 13, November 10, or December 8, 2014.
Grant Application Deadline:
Apply before your course begins and no later than Monday, December 8, 2014. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- The Master's in Education Grant can be applied only to an eligible master's degree program in the School of Education.
- The $3,000 grant will be applied to each recipient's Capella account equally over 7 consecutive quarters ($429 per quarter) during the third week of each quarter.
- Recipients who discontinue or withdraw from Capella will have their future grant disbursements cancelled.
||Date of first grant disbursement
|August, September, or October 2014
|November or December 2014
- If the recipient does not remain continuously enrolled, or does not remain enrolled through the first 2 weeks of the quarter, the award for the missed quarter will be forfeited.
- Recipients who do not use the full grant award will not be eligible for a cash disbursement or any other compensation equal to the value of the grant award.
- Recipients of this grant are not eligible for other Capella grants.
- The grant may decrease the amount of financial aid funds available to the recipient.
- The grant is intended to address your cost of attendance, including, but not limited to, tuition and fees.
- Capella University faculty and staff are not eligible for the grant.
- Recipients who graduate, discontinue, or withdraw from Capella will have all future grant disbursements cancelled.
Call an enrollment counselor at 1.866.739.7361 to learn more about this grant opportunity and to explore Capella programs.
Please print this page for your records.