MS in Information Systems and Technology Management Grant
2014 Master's in Information Systems and Technology Management Grant
Capella University is pleased to announce a $4,000 grant opportunity for new students who enroll in an MS ISTM program and meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must meet Capella University admission requirementsPDF.
- Must be a new student starting a credit-bearing MS ISTM program at Capella University in April, May, or June 2014. Former students re-applying to the university are also eligible.
- Must be accepted into an eligible MS ISTM program. See grant application for a list of all eligible programs.
- Applicants receiving Prior Learning Assessment credit via documented credit are not eligible.
- Maintain good academic standing (3.01.04 Academic StandingPDF) and/or good financial aid satisfactory academic progress (3.01.05 FASAPPDF).
- Must successfully pass your first course.
How to apply for the grant:
- Submit the Capella University online admission application. If you have already applied to Capella, skip this step.
- Apply Now for the MS in Information Systems and Technology Management Grant.
- Once you are admitted to Capella, begin courses on April 7, May 5, or June 9, 2014.
Grant application deadline:
Apply before your course begins and no later than Monday, June 9, 2014. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- The grant can be applied only to an eligible MS ISTM program. See grant application for a list of all eligible programs.
- The $4,000 grant will be applied to each recipient's Capella account equally over 7 consecutive quarters ($572 per quarter) during the third week of each quarter.
|Start date||Date of first grant disbursement|
|April 2014||July 2014|
|May or June 2014||October 2014|
Recipients must successfully pass their first course in order to receive this disbursement.
- If the recipient does not remain enrolled or does not remain enrolled through the first 2 weeks of the quarter, the award for the missed quarter will be cancelled.
- Recipients who do not use the full grant award will not be eligible for a cash disbursement or any other compensation equal to the value of the grant award.
- Recipients of this grant are not eligible for other Capella grants.
- The grant may decrease the amount of financial aid funds available to the recipient.
- The grant is intended to address your cost of attendance, including, but not limited to, tuition and fees.
- Capella University faculty and staff are not eligible for the grant.
- Recipients who discontinue or withdraw from Capella will have all future grant disbursements cancelled.
Call an enrollment counselor at 1.866.739.7361 to learn more about this grant opportunity and explore Capella programs.
Please print this page for your records.