MS in Information Systems and Technology Management Grant
2014 Master's in Information Systems and Technology Management Grant
Capella University is pleased to announce a $4,000 grant opportunity for new students who enroll in an MS ISTM program and meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must meet Capella University admission requirementsPDF.
- Must be a new student starting a credit-bearing MS ISTM program at Capella University in September, October, or November 2014. Former students re-applying to the university are also eligible.
- Applicants receiving Prior Learning Assessment credit via documented credit are not eligible.
- Maintain good academic standing (3.01.04 Academic StandingPDF) and/or good financial aid satisfactory academic progress (3.01.05 FASAPPDF).
- Must successfully pass your first course upon first attempt.
- Must be accepted into and enrolled in an eligible MS ISTM program.
- FlexPath applicants are not eligible.
View eligible programs
How to Apply for the Grant:
- Submit the Capella University online admission application. If you have already applied to Capella, skip this step.
- Apply Now for the MS in Information Systems and Technology Management Grant.
- Once you are admitted to Capella, begin courses on September 8, October 13, or November 10, 2014.
Grant Application Deadline:
Apply before your course begins and no later than Monday, November 10, 2014. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- The grant can be applied only to an eligible MS ISTM program.
- The $4,000 grant will be applied to each recipient's Capella account equally over 7 consecutive quarters ($571 per quarter) during the third week of each quarter.
|Start date||Date of first grant disbursement|
|September, or October 2014||January 2015|
|November 2014||April 2015|
- If the recipient does not remain enrolled or does not remain enrolled through the first 2 weeks of the quarter, the award for the missed quarter will be forfeited.
- Recipients who do not use the full grant award will not be eligible for a cash disbursement or any other compensation equal to the value of the grant award.
- Recipients of this grant are not eligible for other Capella grants.
- The grant may decrease the amount of financial aid funds available to the recipient.
- The grant is intended to address your cost of attendance, including, but not limited to, tuition and fees.
- Capella University faculty and staff, as well as their spouses, same-sex domestic partners, and dependent children, are not eligible for the grant.
- Recipients who graduate, discontinue, or withdraw from Capella will have all future grant disbursements cancelled.
Call an enrollment counselor at 1.866.739.7361 to learn more about this grant opportunity and explore Capella programs.
Please print this page for your records.