Fall 2013 MBA Grant
2013 MBA Alliance Grant
Capella University is pleased to announce a $9,000 grant opportunity for employees and immediate family members of an eligible corporate Alliance organization who enroll in a Capella MBA degree program and meet all eligibility requirements.
- Must be an employee or immediate family member1 of an eligible corporate Alliance organization.
- Must meet Capella University admission requirements.
- Must be a new student starting a MBA program at Capella University between Oct. 7 and Nov. 18 2013. Capella alumni or former students re-applying to the university are also eligible.
- Must be accepted into a MBA degree program.
- Maintain good academic standing (3.01.04 Academic Standing).
- Must successfully pass your first course.
1Immediate family members (children and spouse or domestic partner living in the same residence), as defined by the Internal Revenue Service, are eligible for the grant outlined in this Agreement, with the exclusion of Florida residents.
How to apply for the grant:
- Submit the Capella University online admission application. If you have already applied to Capella, skip this step.
- Complete the MBA Alliance Grant application.
- Once you are admitted to Capella, begin courses on Oct. 7 or Nov. 18, 2013
Grant application deadline:
Apply before your course begins and no later than Monday, Nov. 18, 2013. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- The MBA Alliance Grant can only be applied to a MBA degree program. See grant application for a list of eligible specializations.
- The $9,000 grant will be applied to each recipient's Capella account equally over 7 consecutive quarters ($1,285 per quarter) during the third week of each quarter.
- The first disbursement will occur in January 2014. Recipients must successfully pass their first course, which starts in October or November, in order to receive disbursement.
- If the recipient does not remain continuously enrolled, or does not remain enrolled through the first 2 weeks of the quarter, the award for the missed quarter will be forfeited.
- Recipients who do not use the full grant award will not be eligible for a cash disbursement or any other compensation equal to the value of the grant award.
- Recipients of the MBA Alliance Grant are not eligible for other Capella grants.
- The grant may decrease the amount of financial aid funds available to the recipient.
- The grant is intended to address your cost of attendance, including, but not limited to, tuition and fees.
- Capella University faculty and staff are not eligible for the grant.
Call an enrollment counselor at 1.888.227.9896 to learn more about this grant opportunity and explore Capella programs.
Please print this page for your records.