Professional Learning Credits
Earn Credit for What You Already Know
Capella values the knowledge you’ve demonstrated by earning your industry recognized professional certifications. Our academic experts have evaluated select certifications that are relevant to our degree programs and reflect learning that aligns with Capella’s competency-based curriculum. Submission of documented credit materials is a streamlined process, as your knowledge has already been assessed through attaining your certification.
More than 100 certifications have been evaluated against Capella’s curriculum. Certifications commonly reviewed for PLA credit at Capella include:
- CCNA—Cisco Certified Networking Associate
- CISSP—Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- PHR—Professional in Human Resources
- PMP—Project Management Professional
- POST–Peace Officer Standards and Training/ CJSTC–Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission
Your enrollment counselor is a valuable resource for any questions you may have regarding Documented Credit.