Finish the degree you started. For new students, Capella is pleased to announce the opportunity to save on the completion of your bachelor's degree with a $8,000 scholarship.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
- Submit the Capella University online admission application. If you have already applied to Capella, skip this step.
- Apply Now for the Bachelor's Completion Scholarship.
- Once you are admitted to Capella, begin courses in January 12, February 9, or March 9, 2015.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
Apply before your course begins and no later than Monday, March 9, 2015. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- The scholarship can be applied only to an eligible program.
- The $8,000 scholarship will be applied to your Capella account equally over 8 consecutive quarters ($1,000 per quarter during the third week of each quarter).
||Date of first scholarship disbursement
|February or March 2015
- If the recipient does not remain continuously enrolled or does not remain enrolled through the first 2 weeks of the quarter, the award for the missed quarter will be forfeited.
- Recipients who graduate, discontinue, or withdraw from Capella will have all future scholarship disbursements cancelled.
- Recipients who do not use the full scholarship award will not be eligible for a cash disbursement or any other compensation equal to the value of the scholarship award.
- Recipients of this scholarship are not eligible for other Capella grants, scholarships, or discounts in excess of 15%.
- The scholarship may decrease the amount of financial aid funds available to the recipient.
- The scholarship is intended to address your cost of attendance, including, but not limited to, tuition and fees.
- Capella University faculty and staff, as well as their spouses, same-sex domestic partners, and dependent children, are not eligible for the scholarship.
Call an enrollment counselor at 1.866.739.7361 to learn more about this scholarship opportunity and to explore Capella programs.
Please print this page for your records.