Capella University is pleased to announce an MBA Career Advancer Scholarship. Take advantage of this $3,000 scholarship opportunity for new students who enroll in an MBA program and meet the following eligibility requirements:
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
- Submit the Capella University online admission application. If you have already applied to Capella, skip this step.
- Apply now for the MBA Career Advancer Scholarship.
- Once you are admitted to Capella, begin courses on October 10 or November 21, 2016.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
Apply before your course begins and no later than Monday, November 21, 2016. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- The scholarship can only be applied to an eligible program.
- The $3,000 scholarship will be applied to each recipient's Capella account equally over 7 consecutive quarters ($429 per quarter) during the third week of each quarter.
||Date of first scholarship disbursement
|October or November 2016
- If the recipient does not remain continuously enrolled, or does not remain enrolled through the first 2 weeks of the quarter, the award for the missed quarter will be forfeited.
- Recipients who do not use the full scholarship award will not be eligible for a cash disbursement or any other compensation equal to the value of the scholarship award.
- The scholarship may decrease the amount of financial aid funds available to the recipient.
- The scholarship is intended to address your cost of attendance, including, but not limited to, tuition.
- Capella University faculty and staff, as well as their spouses, same-sex domestic partners, and dependent children, are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Recipients who graduate, discontinue, or withdraw from Capella will have their future scholarship disbursements cancelled.
- Recipients of this scholarship are not eligible for other Capella grants, scholarships, or discounts in excess of 15%.
To see if you qualify for this scholarship, email an enrollment counselor or call 866.808.8681.
Please print this page for your records.