Capella University is pleased to announce a $3,000 scholarship opportunity for new learners who enroll in an MBA program and meet the following eligibility requirements:
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
- Submit the Capella University online admission application. If you have already applied to Capella, skip this step.
- Apply now for the MBA Scholarship.
- Once you are admitted to Capella, begin courses on January 12 or February 23, 2015.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
Apply before your course begins and no later than Monday, February 23, 2015. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- The MBA Scholarship can only be applied to an MBA degree program in the School of Business & Technology.
- The $3,000 scholarship will be applied to each recipient's Capella account equally over 7 quarters ($429 per quarter) during the third week of each quarter.
||Date of first scholarship disbursement
|January or Feburary 2015
- If the recipient does not remain continuously enrolled, or does not remain enrolled through the first 2 weeks of the quarter, the award for the missed quarter will be forfeited.
- Recipients who do not use the full scholarship award will not be eligible for a cash disbursement or any other compensation equal to the value of the scholarship award.
- The scholarship may decrease the amount of financial aid funds available to the recipient.
- The MBA Scholarship is intended to address your cost of attendance, including, but not limited to, tuition and fees.
- Capella University faculty and staff, as well as their spouses, same-sex domestic partners, and dependent children, are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Recipients who graduate, discontinue, or withdraw from Capella will have their future scholarship disbursements cancelled.
- Recipients of this scholarship are not eligible for other Capella grants, scholarships, or discounts in excess of 15%.
Call an enrollment counselor at 1.866.808.0865 to learn more about this scholarship opportunity and to explore Capella programs.
Please print this page for your records.