Applicants must provide the following information for admission to Capella programs and specializations.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Applicants must be at least 24 years old. (This age requirement may be waived for military applicants, veterans, and applicants with 24 or more quarter credits of prior college/university coursework).
- Transferable college coursework and/or credentials that map to preapproved prior learning assessment opportunities may be considered toward the 24?credit minimum equivalency total.
- Applicants who do not have any credits eligible for college/university transfer must successfully complete a university-approved examination.
- A $50 non-refundable application fee is required.
To learn more, call 866.933.5836, or email us. When you connect with Capella, we will immediately put you in touch with an enrollment counselor trained to assist you with specific questions and needs for your area of interest.
International Student Requirements
You are considered an international applicant if you completed your highest degree outside of the U.S., regardless of where you currently live. International applications include all U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens who have completed their most recent academic coursework, degree, or credential at an institution outside the U.S.
In addition to the above admission requirements, you will need to submit these materials:
- Minimum scores and acceptable tests for proof of English proficiency
- Transcript evaluation
Learn more about international student admissions.