What You'll Learn
At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors, you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Create organizational value
- Participate collaboratively and respectfully
- Communicate effectively
- Plan strategically
- Employ high-performing business management techniques
- Solve problems within professional standards
- Use appropriate financial models and principles to support decisions
- Project Initiation: Develop a project strategy
- Project Planning: Synthesize project requirements and controls
- Project Execution: Implement plans and procedures to the management of a project
- Project Control: Assess project performance through the evaluation of performance measures
- Project Closure: Conclude the project through final approval
- Professional Responsibility: Evaluate individual competence in legal, ethical and professional arenas
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com