Career Outcomes & Job Titles
People who choose this specialization are often pursuing postsecondary faculty, corporate training, or adult education positions in the fields of higher education, business, and nonprofit or community education.
Potential Employment Settings
- Land-based or online college or university
- Government–local, state, federal
- Consulting firm
- Varies based on consulting client
- Nonprofit organization
- Public and private education
- Community college
Common Job Titles/Positions*
- Adjunct or part-time faculty
- Full-time faculty
- Dean or associate dean of a business program
- Director of academic programs
- Business researcher
- Training director
- Trainer/training specialist
*These examples are intended to serve as a general guide. Many factors determine what position an individual may attain and Capella can't guarantee a graduate will secure any specific job title.
†Some positions require licensure and/or other designations. We encourage you to research requirements for your job target and career goals.