Applicants to this certificate program must provide the following information for admission.
- Bachelor's degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution.
- Grade point average of 2.3 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- A $50 non-refundable application fee is required for initiating an application for admission and may be paid as part of the application process.
FlexPath* Admission Requirements
Applicants for our FlexPath Self-Paced Learning option must also meet the following criteria:
- The recommended minimum GPA is 2.5, although those with lower GPAs may be considered if providing additional documentation for review.
*This program is currently not approved for federal financial aid by the U.S. Department of Education (ED)
To learn more, call 866.613.3676, or email us. When you connect with Capella, we will immediately put you in touch with an enrollment counselor trained to assist you with specific questions and needs for your area of interest.
International Student Requirements
You are considered an international applicant if you completed your highest degree outside of the U.S., regardless of where you currently live. International applications include all U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens who have completed their most recent academic coursework, degree, or credential at an institution outside the U.S.
In addition to the above admission requirements, you will need to submit these materials:
- Minimum scores and acceptable tests for proof of English proficiency
- Transcript evaluation
Learn more about international student admissions.