What You'll Learn
At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you
measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors,
you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each
assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external
professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise
to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will
help you to meet the demands of your field.
- Integrate and apply theory and scholarly research to develop
innovative approaches to business problems in global and diverse
- Apply and communicate strategic approaches to
business practice and planning
- Develop and apply critical
thinking to business problems and opportunities
internal and external data with analytical techniques to support
evidence-based decision making
- Integrate ethical concepts
and integrity into sustainable business models
expertise within and across functional and cross-functional
- Apply collaborative techniques to develop
relationships, partnerships, and alliances
- Assess the information needs for a business decision situation
and identify and access the appropriate sources for that
- Integrate internal and external data
needed to support evidence-based decision making
- Analyze information gathered for decision support using the
appropriate quantitative and qualitative research techniques
- Demonstrate approaches to the presentation of decision
support information that are both ethical and effective
View full learning and career outcomes report for programs within
our GuidedPath learning format at CapellaResults.com.