What You'll Learn
At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you
measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors,
you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each
assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external
professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise
to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will
help you to meet the demands of your field.
- Integrate and apply theory and scholarly research to develop
innovative approaches to business problems in global and diverse
- Apply and communicate strategic approaches to
business practice and planning
- Develop and apply critical
thinking to business problems and opportunities
internal and external data with analytical techniques to support
evidence-based decision making
- Integrate ethical concepts
and integrity into sustainable business models
expertise within and across functional and cross-functional
- Apply collaborative techniques to develop
relationships, partnerships, and alliances
- Synthesize multidisciplinary theories that inform and shape
theory and practice to attract, develop, and retain a global
- Synthesize emerging trends and technological
influences to advance the theory and practice of global Human
- Evaluate ethical theories and
frameworks that guide human resources practices in the 21st
- Integrate research and practices into the development
of adaptive and innovative global workplace environments
- Evaluate diverse demographic and cultural perspectives to
advance the body of knowledge and practice in global human resource
- Exhibit proficiency in academic research, writing,
and critical-thinking skills
View full learning and career outcomes report for programs within
our GuidedPath learning format at CapellaResults.com.