What You'll Learn
At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors, you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have gained the following skills and knowledge to:
- Employ leadership skills to effectively advocate for and advance ethical social work policy and practice.
- Advocate for social justice and policy change for the betterment of humanity and the global community.
- Apply differential, theoretical approaches to practice and demonstrate the ability to collaboratively recognize and respect other theoretical perspectives.
- Apply appropriate qualitative and quantitative research methodologies to contribute to the knowledge base and to evaluate evidence-based practice.
- Integrate the ethical use of technology into clinical and policy practice.
- Evaluate policy, programs, practice, and the application of technology throughout your social work practice.
- Develop professionally and engage in lifelong learning in social work by recognizing and integrating new and emerging approaches to practice.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with diverse individuals and groups through written, verbal, and electronic formats.
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com.