What You'll Learn
At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors, you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Evaluate how research in emergency management affects policy in the evolution of emergency management administration
- Apply leadership models to contemporary emergency management issues
- Effectively lead and manage integrated emergency management organizations and agencies across all sectors
- Apply principles of strategic and tactical thinking in leadership and administrative roles in the emergency management system
- Apply valid, reliable, and ethical research to decision-making in the field of emergency management
- Apply professional and social ethics to make sound, ethical decisions
- Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with the expectations for members of the emergency management profession
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com.