Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external
professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise
to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will
allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have
achieved the following student learning outcomes:
Program and Specialization Outcomes
- Apply relevant theories, practices, and
technologies to the development of IT solutions.
problems and opportunities to identify optimal information
- Design and construct optimal
information technology solutions.
- Apply legal, ethical, and
professional standards to client interactions and the development of
- Integrate global and cultural factors into
problem solving and information technology practice.
- Incorporate collaboration, teamwork, and problem-solving
strategies into information technology practice.
- Communicate technology issues and solutions effectively with a
range of audiences.
- Engage in self-reflection and
professional development planning to support career advancement in
the computing profession.
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com.