Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external
professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise
to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will
allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have
gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Possess a deep understanding of subject matter, its place
within the discipline, and its connection to other disciplines.
- Utilize multiple models, resources, and management strategies to
meet the needs of and engage diverse populations.
knowledge, skills, and attributes equitably and inclusively to
ensure the people they serve have the opportunity and encouragement
to reach their potential.
- Develop assessment-driven,
standards-based instruction or training.
- Work as a
scholar-practitioner by applying current research and theory to lead
the development of the profession.
- Conduct research as a
scholar-practitioner to lead the evolution of practice in
- Inform thinking and planning for
organizational strategies with appropriate data.
- Consistently apply standards of ethical leadership and
- Understand the attributes and skills necessary to
lead and manage professional organizations as complex and adaptive
- Engage in reflective practice for continuous
professional growth and improvement.
- Write clearly and
communicate effectively with constituents in a variety of ways
appropriate to purpose and context.
- Engage in thinking,
analysis, and problem solving that reflects scholarly intellectual
standards, incorporates sound reasoning, and strives for equity and
- Use technology effectively to improve learning,
productivity, and professional practice.
- Initiate and
participate in communities of practice and other collaborations with
professionals and community members to mobilize resources to best
meet learner needs and to enhance professional growth.
- Adapt to and provide vision and direction in a changing
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com.