Career Outcomes & Job Titles
People who choose an online leadership degree often pursue leadership or management positions in business, military, government, and nonprofit settings.
Potential Employment Settings
- Consulting firm
- Government — local, state, federal
- Land-based or online college or university
- Nonprofit organization
Common Job Titles/Positions*
- Adjunct or part-time faculty
- Executive-level management
- Leadership development manager
- Principal/specialist, leadership development
- Talent development manager
*These examples are intended to serve as a general guide. Many factors determine what position an individual may attain, and Capella can't guarantee a graduate will secure any specific job title.