What You'll Learn
At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors, you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have gained the skills and knowledge to:
- Evaluate the best available evidence for use in clinical and organizational decision-making.
- Lead organizational change to improve the experience of care, population health, and professional work life while decreasing cost of care.
- Apply quality improvement methods to impact patient, population, and systems outcomes.
- Design patient- and population-centered care to improve health outcomes.
- Integrate interprofessional care to improve safety and quality, and decrease cost of care.
- Evaluate the ability of existing and emerging information, communication, and healthcare technologies to improve safety and quality, and decrease cost of care.
- Defend health policy that improves the experience of care, population health, and professional work life while decreasing cost of care.
- Facilitate learning and learner development.
- Apply assessment and evaluation methods.
- Collaborate in curriculum design, development, and revision of nursing curricula.
- Function as a nurse educator within an educational or health care environment.
- Develop skills required to engage in scholarship.
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com.