Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have achieved the following student learning outcomes:
- Apply relevant theories, practices, and technologies to the development of IT solutions.
- Analyze problems and opportunities to identify optimal information technology solutions.
- Design and construct optimal information technology solutions.
- Apply legal, ethical, and professional standards to client interactions and the development of IT solutions.
- Integrate global and cultural factors into problem solving and information technology practice.
- Incorporate collaboration, teamwork, and problem-solving strategies into information technology practice.
- Communicate technology issues and solutions effectively with a range of audiences.
- Engage in self-reflection and professional development planning to support career advancement in the computing profession.
- Lead and manage people and resources to achieve project objectives.
- Communicate effectively with project team members, stakeholders, and sponsors.
- Apply traditional and agile methodology to plan, execute, and control project activities to assure outcomes that meet stakeholder expectations.
- Demonstrate a strategic alignment between business needs and project outcomes.
- Manage project risks.
- Demonstrate compliance with legal, ethical, and professional responsibilities.
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com.