What You'll Learn
At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors, you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have gained the skills and knowledge to:
- Evaluate the best available evidence for use in clinical and organizational decision-making.
- Lead organizational change to improve the experience of care, population health, and professional work life while decreasing cost of care.
- Apply quality improvement methods to impact patient, population, and systems outcomes.
- Design patient- and population-centered care to improve health outcomes.
- Integrate interprofessional care to improve safety and quality, and decrease cost of care.
- Evaluate the ability of existing and emerging information, communication, and healthcare technologies to improve safety and quality, and decrease cost of care.
- Defend health policy that improves the experience of care, population health, and professional work life while decreasing cost of care.
- Build high quality health care organizations that meet compliance and regulatory standards through the incorporation of evidence-based decision-making and interprofessional approaches.
- Lead the transformation of health care to build innovative and quality health care organizations.
- Promote the integration of changing technologies in global health care delivery environments.
- Create organizational cultures that support quality patient care and address needs of the interprofessional health care team.
- Cultivate a balance between quality care and fiscal responsibility in order to meet organizational goals.
- Integrate nursing leadership theory and management skills to foster and promote ethical and legal health care delivery systems with diverse populations in multiple environments.
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com.