Career Outcomes & Job Titles
People who choose an online master's training and performance degree often pursue advanced training, instructional design, or consulting positions in business, health care, government or the military.
Potential Employment Settings
- Government—local, state, federal
- Health care
- Land-based or online college or university
- P–12 education (organizational performance)
Common Job Titles/Positions*†
- Adjunct or part-time faculty
- Associate curriculum director
- Coordinator of education
- Corporate trainer II
- Full-time faculty
- Human resources training consultant
- Instructional leadership specialist
- Learning specialist
- Project manager
- Sales trainer
- Staff development specialist
- Training and performance consultant
- Training coordinator
*These examples are intended to serve as a general guide. Many factors determine what position an individual may attain, and Capella can't guarantee a graduate will secure any specific job title.
†Some positions require licensure and/or other designations. We encourage you to research requirements for your job target and career goals.