At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you
measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors,
you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each
assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external
professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise
to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will
allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have
gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Apply foundational knowledge and an understanding of business
systems, processes, and technology within and across core
- Integrate information across disciplines and
from differing perspectives.
- Think critically and
analytically to provide evidence-based solutions to business
challenges and opportunities.
- Apply innovative, strategic,
and sustainable approaches to business practice and planning.
- Lead and collaborate in virtual, global, and culturally diverse
- Integrate principles of ethics and integrity
into business decisions.
- Communicate clearly and
effectively in a business environment.
- Analyze HRM data trends and issues from
a global perspective.
- Integrate HRM and business best
practices to enable human capital acquisition, development, and
- Use HRM business and legal practices to ensure
organizational compliance, growth, and sustainability.
HRM practices to promote business-centric organizational design,
culture, and change.
- Synthesize HRM and business
technologies to maximize organizational effectiveness, workforce
productivity, and systems integration.
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com.