At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors, you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Apply foundational knowledge and an understanding of business systems, processes, and technology within and across core disciplines.
- Integrate information across disciplines and from differing perspectives.
- Think critically and analytically to provide evidence-based solutions to business challenges and opportunities.
- Apply innovative, strategic, and sustainable approaches to business practice and planning.
- Lead and collaborate in virtual, global, and culturally diverse environments.
- Integrate principles of ethics and integrity into business decisions.
- Communicate clearly and effectively in a business environment.
- Analyze HRM data trends and issues from a global perspective.
- Integrate HRM and business best practices to enable human capital acquisition, development, and retention.
- Use HRM business and legal practices to ensure organizational compliance, growth, and sustainability.
- Use HRM practices to promote business-centric organizational design, culture, and change.
- Synthesize HRM and business technologies to maximize organizational effectiveness, workforce productivity, and systems integration.
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com.