What You'll Learn
At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors, you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Evaluate current theories and practices of the counseling profession to promote evidence-based practice, supervision, and teaching.
- Apply principles supporting personal and professional development, modeling exemplary comportment.
- Conduct valid, reliable, and ethical research that contributes to the knowledge base for the field of counselor education and supervision.
- Advocate for social justice and the advancement of professional counseling.
- Apply professional codes of ethics, cultural competence, and legal standards to counselor education and supervision practice.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with diverse individuals and groups through written, verbal, and electronic formats.
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com.