At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you
measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors,
you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each
assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external
professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise
to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will
allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have
gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Possess a deep understanding of subject matter, its place
within the discipline, and its connection to other
- Utilize multiple models, resources, and
management strategies to meet the needs of and engage diverse
- Apply knowledge, skills, and attributes
equitably and inclusively to ensure the people they serve have the
opportunity and encouragement to reach their potential.
- Develop assessment-driven, standards-based instruction or
- Work as a scholar-practitioner by applying current
research and theory to lead the development of the profession.
- Conduct research as a scholar-practitioner to lead the evolution
of practice in professional settings.
- Inform thinking and
planning for organizational strategies with appropriate data.
- Consistently apply standards of ethical leadership and
- Understand the attributes and skills necessary to
lead and manage professional organizations as complex and adaptive
- Engage in reflective practice for continuous
professional growth and improvement.
- Write clearly and
communicate effectively with constituents in a variety of ways
appropriate to purpose and context.
- Engage in thinking,
analysis, and problem solving that reflects scholarly intellectual
standards, incorporates sound reasoning, and strives for equity and
- Use technology effectively to improve learning,
productivity, and professional practice.
- Initiate and
participate in communities of practice and other collaborations with
professionals and community members to mobilize resources to best
meet learner needs and to enhance professional growth.
- Adapt to and provide vision and direction in a changing
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com.