What You'll Learn
At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge, and support to help you measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors, you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Practice psychology through the application of theory and skills.
- Advance the science and practice of psychology through scholarly inquiry.
- Integrate science, theory, and practice into professional activities.
- Possess the attitudes, behaviors, and foundational knowledge required for the practice of psychology
- Act consistently with the ethics and laws pertaining to professional psychology
- Understand, respect, and apply issues of diversity in the practice of psychology
- Provide effective and appropriate psychological intervention to clients
- Accurately select, administer, score, and interpret psychological tests
- Employ research as a means to advance the science and practice of psychology
- Integrate science and theory into the practice of psychology