Potentially save up to $7,000 on a Capella DBA with a scholarship. By remaining continually enrolled throughout quarters one through five you could receive $1,000 a quarter, up to $7,000, beginning quarter five. If you take a quarter off, you won’t receive a disbursement.
- Must meet Capella University admission requirements PDF.
- Must be a new student enrolled in and accepted into an eligible doctoral program at Capella University in January 2018. Former students reapplying to the university are also eligible.
- Maintain good academic standing (3.01.04 Academic Standing PDF) and/or good financial aid satisfactory academic progress (3.01.05 FASAP PDF).
- Must successfully pass your first course upon first attempt. Returning learners must pass first course taken upon readmission to Capella.
- Must maintain continual enrollment through first five quarters of program.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
- Submit the Capella University online admission application. If you have already applied to Capella, skip this step.
- Apply for the DBA Scholarship.
- Once you are admitted to Capella, begin courses on Jan. 8, 2018.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
Apply before your first course begins. Applications received after your course begins will not be considered.
- The $7,000 scholarship will be applied to your Capella account equally over seven consecutive quarters ($1,000 per quarter) during the third week of each quarter beginning quarter five.
||Date of first scholarship disbursement
- Recipients who do not remain enrolled through the first two weeks of the quarter will forfeit the award for that quarter.
- Recipients who change to an ineligible program, graduate, discontinue, or withdraw from Capella will have all future scholarship disbursements cancelled.
- Recipients who do not use the full scholarship award will not be eligible for a cash disbursement or any other compensation equal to the value of the scholarship award.
- Recipients of this scholarship are not eligible for other Capella grants, scholarships, or discounts in excess of 15 percent.
- The scholarship may decrease the amount of financial aid funds available to the recipient.
- The scholarship is intended to address your cost of attendance, including but not limited to, tuition.
- Capella University faculty and staff, as well as their spouses, same-sex domestic partners, and dependent children are not eligible for the scholarship.
Call an enrollment counselor at 1.888.654.2386 to learn more about this scholarship opportunity and explore Capella programs.
Please print this page for your records.