Doctor of Information Technology Scholarship
Take your IT skills to the leadership level with a Doctor of Information Technology (DIT) degree. We are pleased to offer a $5,000 scholarship to new students who enroll in an eligible DIT program by January 2019, apply for the scholarship, and meet eligibility requirements.
- Must meet Capella University admission requirements PDF.
- Must be a new student enrolled in and accepted into an eligible program in January 2019. Former students reapplying to the university are also eligible.
- Maintain good academic standing (3.01.04 Academic Standing pdf) and good financial aid satisfactory academic progress (3.01.05 FASAP pdf).
- Must successfully pass your first course upon first attempt. Returning students must pass first course taken upon readmission to Capella.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
- Submit the Capella University online admission application. If you have already applied to Capella, skip this step.
- Apply for the Doctor of IT Scholarship.
- Begin courses by Jan. 7, 2019.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
Apply before your first course begins; applications received after your first course begins will not be considered.
- The scholarship can be applied only to an eligible program.
- The $5,000 scholarship will be applied to your Capella account equally over nine consecutive quarters ($556 per quarter) during the third week of each quarter.
||Date of first scholarship disbursement
- Recipients who do not remain enrolled through the first two weeks of the quarter will forfeit the award for that quarter.
- Recipients who change to an ineligible program, graduate, discontinue, or withdraw from Capella will have all future scholarship disbursements cancelled.
- Recipients who do not use the full scholarship award will not be eligible for a cash disbursement or any other compensation equal to the value of the scholarship award.
- Recipients of this scholarship are not eligible for other Capella grants, scholarships, or discounts in excess of 15%.
- The scholarship may decrease the amount of financial aid funds available to the recipient.
- The scholarship is intended to address the cost of attendance, including but not limited to, tuition.
- Capella University faculty and staff, their spouses, domestic partners, and dependent children are not eligible for the scholarship.
Call an enrollment counselor at 1.866.739.7361 to learn more about this scholarship opportunity and to explore Capella programs.
Please print this page for your records.