Health Administration Scholarships
Prepare for a rewarding career with relevant skills, and make a difference in the fast-paced, evolving field of health care. Capella is pleased to offer health administration scholarships for new students who enroll in an eligible GuidedPath program, apply for the scholarship, and meet the following eligibility requirements. Interested in a Bachelor’s in Health Care Administration? Check out the new BS in Health Care Administration Scholarship.
- Must meet Capella University admission requirements.
- Must be a new student starting an eligible program in July, August, September, or October 2017. Former students reapplying to the university are also eligible.
- Maintain good academic standing (3.01.04 Academic Standing pdf) and/or good financial aid satisfactory academic progress (3.01.05 FASAP pdf).
- Must successfully pass your first course upon first attempt.
- Must be accepted into and enrolled in an eligible health administration degree program in the School of Nursing and Health Sciences.
- FlexPath applicants are not eligible.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
- Submit the Capella University online admission application. If you have already applied to Capella, skip this step.
- Apply now for the scholarship. Complete the application for the degree you are seeking.
- Once you are admitted to Capella, begin courses in July, August, September, or October 2017.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
Apply before your first course begins. Applications received after your first course begins will not be considered.
- The scholarship can be applied only to an eligible GuidedPath program.
- Depending on the program you enter, the scholarship will be applied to your Capella account in the following disbursements:
- DHA: $5,000, disbursed equally over seven consecutive quarters ($714 per quarter)
- MHA: $4,000, disbursed equally over seven consecutive quarters ($571 per quarter)
- Certificates: $1,200, disbursed equally over three consecutive quarters ($400 per quarter)
||Date of first grant disbursement
|August, September, or October 2017
- If the recipient does not remain enrolled through the first two weeks of the quarter, the award for the missed quarter will be forfeited.
- Recipients who graduate, discontinue, or withdraw from Capella will have all future scholarship disbursements cancelled.
- Recipients who do not use the full scholarship award will not be eligible for a cash disbursement or any other compensation equal to the value of the scholarship award.
- Recipients of this scholarship are not eligible for other Capella grants, scholarships, or discounts in excess of 15%.
- The scholarship may decrease the amount of financial aid funds available to the recipient.
- The scholarship is intended to address your cost of attendance, including, but not limited to, tuition.
- Capella University faculty and staff, as well as their spouses, same-sex domestic partners, and dependent children are not eligible for the scholarship.
Call an enrollment counselor at 1.844.302.9571 to learn more about this scholarship opportunity and explore Capella programs.
Please print this page for your records.