Health Administration Scholarships
Prepare for a rewarding career with relevant skills, and make a difference in the fast-paced, evolving field of health care. Capella is pleased to offer health administration scholarships that can set you on a direct path to move forward in your career. Start now and apply for a:
- $5,000 DHA scholarship
- $4,000 MHA* scholarship
- $1,200 Certificates*
*The FlexPath option for this program is not eligible for the scholarship.
- Must meet Capella University admission requirements.
- Must be a new student accepted into and enrolled in an eligible GuidedPath program in November or December 2018, or January 2019. Former students reapplying to the university are also eligible.
- Maintain good academic standing (3.01.04 Academic Standing pdf) and/or good financial aid satisfactory academic progress (3.01.05 FASAP pdf).
- Must successfully pass your first course upon first attempt. Returning students must pass first course taken upon readmission to Capella.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
- Submit the Capella University online admission application. If you have already applied to Capella, skip this step.
- Apply now for the scholarship. Complete the application for the degree you are seeking.
- Begin courses Nov. 5, or Dec. 3, 2018, or Jan. 7, 2019.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
Apply before your first course begins. Applications received after your first course begins will not be considered.
- The scholarship can be applied only to an eligible GuidedPath program.
- Depending on the program you enter, the scholarship will be applied to your Capella account during the third week of the quarter in the following disbursements:
- DHA: $5,000, disbursed equally over seven consecutive quarters ($714 per quarter)
- MHA: $4,000, disbursed equally over seven consecutive quarters ($571 per quarter)
- Grad Cert: $1,200, disbursed equally over three consecutive quarters ($400 per quarter)
||Date of first scholarship disbursement
November or December 2018, or January 2019
- Recipients who do not remain enrolled through the first two weeks of the quarter will forfeit the award for that quarter.
- Recipients who change to an ineligible program, graduate, discontinue, or withdraw from Capella will have all future scholarship disbursements cancelled.
- Recipients who do not use the full scholarship award will not be eligible for a cash disbursement or any other compensation equal to the value of the scholarship award.
- Recipients of this scholarship are not eligible for other Capella grants, scholarships, or discounts in excess of 15%.
- The scholarship may decrease the amount of financial aid funds available to the recipient.
- The scholarship is intended to address the cost of attendance, including but not limited to, tuition.
- Capella University faculty and staff, their spouses, domestic partners, and dependent children are not eligible for the scholarship.
Call an enrollment counselor at 1.866.739.7361 to learn more about this scholarship opportunity and explore Capella programs.
Please print this page for your records.