By building on your teaching skills with a master’s degree in education, you could help inspire students to improve their academic performance. Capella University is pleased to offer a $3,000 scholarship opportunity for new students who enroll in an eligible program and meet all eligibility requirements.
How to apply for the scholarship:
- Submit the Capella University online admission application. If you have already applied to Capella, skip this step.
- Apply for the MS in Education Scholarship.
- Begin courses on Nov. 5, or Dec. 3, 2018, or Jan. 7, 2019.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
Apply before your first course begins. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- The scholarship can be applied only to an eligible GuidedPath program.
- The $3,000 scholarship will be applied to your Capella account equally over seven consecutive quarters ($429 per quarter) during the third week of each quarter.
||Date of first scholarship disbursement
November or December 2018, or January 2019
- Recipients who do not remain enrolled through the first two weeks of the quarter will forfeit the award for that quarter.
- Recipients who change to an ineligible program, graduate, discontinue, or withdraw from Capella will have all future scholarship disbursements cancelled.
- Recipients who do not use the full scholarship award will not be eligible for a cash disbursement or any other compensation equal to the value of the scholarship award.
- Recipients of this scholarship are not eligible for other Capella scholarships, grants, or other discounts in excess of 15%.
- The scholarship may decrease the amount of financial aid funds available to the recipient.
- The scholarship is intended to address the cost of attendance, including but not limited to, tuition.
- Capella University faculty and staff, their spouses, domestic partners, and dependent children are not eligible for the scholarship.
Call an enrollment counselor at 1.866.739.7361 to learn more about this scholarship opportunity and to explore Capella programs.
Please print this page for your records.