Take your career to the next level. Capella is pleased to offer $3,000 and $5,000 master’s scholarships in select programs that can set you on a direct path to move forward in your profession.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
- Submit the Capella University online admission application. Use promo code SC2019 to waive the application fee. If you have already applied to Capella, skip this step.
- Be ready for your first course, apply now for a scholarship. Complete the application for the program you are seeking:
$3,000 scholarships »
- Master in Business Administration
- MS in Information Assurance & Cybersecurity
- MS in Information Technology
- Master of Public Administration
- MS in Criminal Justice
- MEd in Teaching & Learning
- MS in Education Innovation & Technology
- MS in Higher Education
- MS in Education
- MS in Addiction Studies
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- MS in Human Services
- MS in Marriage & Family Counseling/Therapy
- MS in School Counseling
- Master of Science in Nursing
- MS in Clinical Psychology
- MS in Psychology
$5,000 scholarships »
- Master's in Emergency Management
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Public Health
- Begin courses on Feb. 4, March 4, or April 8, 2019.
The scholarship can be applied only to an eligible GuidedPath program. Depending on the program you enter, the scholarship will be applied to your Capella account during the third week of the quarter in the following disbursements:
- $3,000 scholarship disbursed equally over two consecutive quarters ($1,500 per quarter)
- $5,000 scholarship disbursed equally over three consecutive quarters ($1,667 per quarter)
||Date of first scholarship disbursement
February or March 2019
- Recipients who do not remain enrolled through the first two weeks of the quarter will forfeit the award for that quarter.
- Recipients who change to an ineligible program, graduate, discontinue, or withdraw from Capella will have all future scholarship disbursements cancelled.
- In some circumstances, Capella quarterly tuition may be lower than a quarterly scholarship disbursement. In other cases, recipients may complete their programs before they receive all quarterly scholarship disbursements. Under no circumstances will recipients be eligible for cash payment or other compensation for the value of unused disbursements.
- Recipients of this scholarship are not eligible for other Capella grants, scholarships, or discounts in excess of 15%
- The scholarship may decrease the amount of financial aid funds available to the recipient.
- The scholarship is intended to address the cost of attendance, including but not limited to, tuition.
- Capella University faculty and staff, their spouses, domestic partners, and dependent children are not eligible for the scholarship.
Call an enrollment counselor at 1.866.739.7361 to learn more about this scholarship opportunity and explore Capella programs.
Please print this page for your records.