With an MBA degree, you’ll gain the knowledge and critical-thinking skills to help you take that next step toward your career goals in leadership, consulting, or teaching. Capella University is pleased to offer a $2,500 scholarship opportunity for new students who enroll in an eligible program and meet all eligibility requirements.
- Must meet Capella University admission requirements PDF.
- Must be a new student enrolled in and accepted to an eligible MBA program at Capella University in April, May, June, or July 2018. Former students reapplying to the university are also eligible.
- Maintain good academic standing (3.01.04 Academic Standing pdf) and/or good financial aid satisfactory academic progress (3.01.05 FASAP pdf).
- FlexPath applicants are not eligible.
- Must successfully pass your first course upon first attempt. Returning students must pass first course taken upon readmission to Capella.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
- Submit the Capella University online admission application. If you have already applied to Capella, skip this step.
- Apply for the MBA Scholarship.
- Begin courses on April 9, May 7, June 4, or July 9, 2018.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
Apply before your first course begins. Applications received after your start date will not be considered.
- The scholarship can only be applied to an eligible GuidedPath program.
- The $2,500 scholarship will be applied to your Capella account equally over 5 consecutive quarters ($500 per quarter) during the third week of each quarter.
||Date of first scholarship disbursement
|May, June, or July 2018
- Recipients who do not remain enrolled through the first two weeks of the quarter will forfeit the award for that quarter.
- Recipients who change to an ineligible program, graduate, discontinue, or withdraw from Capella will have all future scholarship disbursements cancelled.
- Recipients who do not use the full award will not be eligible for a cash disbursement or any other compensation equal to the value of the award.
- Recipients of this award are not eligible for other Capella grants, scholarships, or discounts in excess of 15 percent.
- The award may decrease the amount of financial aid funds available to the recipient.
- The award is intended to address the cost of attendance, including but not limited to, tuition.
- Capella University faculty and staff, their spouses, domestic partners, and dependent children, are not eligible for the award.
To see if you qualify for this scholarship, email an enrollment counselor or call 1.844.828.8014.
Please print this page for your records.