Capella University is pleased to announce a $600 scholarship opportunity for new students with a military affiliation who enroll in an eligible program and meet all eligibility requirements.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
- Submit the Capella University online admission application. If you have already applied to Capella University, skip this step.
- Apply now for the Military Success Scholarship.
- Begin courses on Jan. 8, or Feb. 5, 2018.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
Apply before your first course begins. Applications received after your first course begins will not be considered.
- Recipients who do not remain enrolled through the first two weeks of the quarter will forfeit the award for that quarter.
- The $600 scholarship will be applied to your Capella account during the third week of their first quarter.
- Recipients who do not use the full scholarship award will not be eligible for a cash disbursement or any other compensation equal to the value of the scholarship award.
- Recipients of this scholarship are not eligible for discounts in excess of 15 percent.
- The scholarship may be combined with other Capella grants and scholarships.
- The scholarship may decrease the amount of financial aid funds available to the recipient.
- The scholarship is intended to address the cost of attendance, including but not limited to, tuition.
- Capella University faculty and staff, their spouses, same-sex domestic partners, and dependent children are not eligible for the scholarship.
Call an enrollment counselor at 1.866.739.7361 to learn more about this scholarship opportunity and to explore Capella programs.
Please print this page for your records.