PhD in Business Management Success Scholarship
Expand your career potential and save up to $8,000. To help you maintain momentum and keep you moving toward your graduation and career goals, we’re offering an $8,000 scholarship opportunity. New students may apply for the scholarship upon enrolling in a PhD in Business Management program by January or February 2018, and meet eligibility requirements.
- Must meet Capella University admission requirements PDF.
- Must be a new student enrolled in or accepted into an eligible program at Capella University in January or February 2018. Former students reapplying to the university are also eligible.
- Maintain good academic standing (3.01.04 Academic Standing pdf) and/or good financial aid satisfactory academic progress (3.01.05 FASAP pdf).
- Must be continuously enrolled through quarter five of your program.
- Must successfully pass your first course upon first attempt. Returning students must pass first course taken upon readmission to Capella.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
- Submit the Capella University online admission application. If you have already applied to Capella, skip this step.
- Apply for the PhD in Business Management Success Scholarship
- Begin courses on Jan. 8, or Feb. 5, 2018.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
Apply before your first course begins; applications received after your first course begins will not be considered.
- The scholarship can be applied only to an eligible program.
- The $8,000 scholarship will be applied to your Capella account equally over six consecutive quarters ($1,333 per quarter) during the third week of each quarter beginning quarter five.
||Date of first scholarship disbursement
|January or February 2018
- Must take PhD dissertation research seminar track 1 prior to disbursement.
- Recipients who do not remain enrolled through the first two weeks of the quarter will forfeit the award for that quarter.
- Recipients who change to an ineligible program, graduate, discontinue, or withdraw from Capella will have all future scholarship disbursements cancelled.
- Recipients who do not use the full scholarship award will not be eligible for a cash disbursement or any other compensation equal to the value of the scholarship award.
- Recipients of this scholarship are not eligible for other Capella grants, scholarships, or discounts in excess of 15 percent.
- The scholarship may decrease the amount of financial aid funds available to the recipient.
- The scholarship is intended to address the cost of attendance, including but not limited to, tuition.
- Capella University faculty and staff, their spouses, same-sex domestic partners, and dependent children are not eligible for the scholarship.
Call an enrollment counselor at 1.844.285.7421 to learn more about this scholarship opportunity and to explore Capella programs.
Please print this page for your records.