BSN Bachelor of Science in Nursing RN to BSN Completion specialization
Total program credits needed for graduation: 180
General Education Requirements
45 quarter credits with a minimum of 6 quarter credits from each of the following categories:
- Natural Science and Mathematics
- Social Science
Additional Program Requirements
30 quarter credits
Credits taken in foundation nursing courses and undergraduate nursing skills course work totaling 30 quarter credits.
42 course quarter credits
- Orientation to Bachelor's Nursing Concepts (6 quarter credits)
- Assessment, Communication, and Collaboration* (6 quarter credits)
- Nursing Research and Informatics* (6 quarter credits)
- Policy, Law, Ethics, and Regulations* (6 quarter credits)
- Organizational and Systems Management for Quality Outcomes* (6 quarter credits)
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention in Vulnerable and Diverse Populations* (6 quarter credits)
- Nursing Leadership and Management* (6 quarter credits)
18 course quarter credits
- Global Perspectives of Community and Public Service* (6 quarter credits)
- Pharmacology for Patient Safety* (6 quarter credits)
- Collaborative Group Process for Nursing Professionals* (6 quarter credits)
Choose 39 quarter credits of additional undergraduate courses.
Taken during learner's final quarter.
- Nursing Capstone Project (6 quarter credits)
*This course has a prerequisite. Contact an enrollment counselor or refer to the course descriptions for more information.
Arkansas residents must complete Arkansas general education requirements.
Washington residents are currently not eligible to enroll in this program.
RN-to-BSN/MSN Combined Option
Finish both your BSN and MSN in just over three years — while saving thousands in tuition costs. Learn more about our RN-to-BSN/MSN Combined Option.
Sign Up for a Free One-Week Mini Course
Learn more about our online learning experience with a free one-week mini course.