- Must have requested information (as defined below) from Capella University on a Capella Bachelor’s or Master’s in Nursing, Health Care Admin or Public Health between Jan. 1, 2019 and Dec. 31, 2020, and have not started class with Capella as of May 17, 2021. Requesting information means that you submitted a request for information about a program on a Capella University webpage or at an event, completed a self-service application online, or called, emailed, or chatted with an Enrollment Counselor to discuss one of these degree programs.
- You are not required to apply this offer to the program you requested information about, but you must apply this offer to an eligible program.
- The 100% discount can be applied only to an eligible bachelor’s or master’s program in the GuidedPath or FlexPath learning format.
- The 100% discount for the first billing session or quarter tuition will be applied to each student’s Capella account during the third week of the first billing session or quarter, pending satisfaction of eligibility requirements.
- Following the first session or quarter, standard tuition and fees apply.
- Recipients who do not remain enrolled through the first two weeks of the billing session or quarter will forfeit the award for that billing session or quarter.
- This discount may be combined with other scholarships/tuition discounts. However, recipients will forfeit any other Capella grants, scholarships or discounts that they may be eligible for during the term in receipt of this discount. Students receiving a TAAP (Tuition Assistance Aligned Pricing) through a partnership between Capella and the students’ employer are not eligible for this award.
- Must not have a past-due balance with the university.
- The 100% discount may decrease the amount of funding available that can be offered from other sources, such as federal financial aid.
- The 100% discount is intended to address the cost of attendance, including but not limited to, tuition.**
- Under no circumstances will recipients be eligible for cash payment or other compensation for the value of unused funds.
- Capella University and its affiliates’ (Strayer University, DevMountain, Hackbright Academy and Strategic Education, Inc.) faculty and staff, their spouses, domestic partners and dependent children are not eligible for the 100% discount.
- To be considered a former student reapplying to the university, the student must not be currently enrolled in the university and meet one of the following criteria:
- Graduate of a Capella certificate or a bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree program in the GuidedPath or FlexPath learning format.
- Discontinued from the university for over four quarters.
- Administratively withdrawn from the university.
- Program of prior admittance to the university has been restaged or retired.
- Applying to a program at a different degree level than program of prior admittance.
**Books, supplies and other fees apply. Travel expenses for residencies, practicum, etc., are not covered by the discount.
Call an enrollment counselor at 1.866.679.9682 to learn more about this offer and explore Capella programs.
Please print this page for your records.