- The Capella Progress Reward can be applied only to an eligible master’s program in the FlexPath learning format.
- The 50% discount for the first billing session tuition will be applied to each student’s Capella account during the third week of the first billing session, pending satisfaction of eligibility requirements.
- Following the first session, standard tuition and fees apply.
- Recipients who do not remain enrolled through the first two weeks of the billing session will forfeit the award for that billing session.
- Recipients who change to an ineligible program, graduate, discontinue, or withdraw from Capella will have all future disbursements canceled.
- In some circumstances, Capella billing session tuition may be lower than a FlexPath billing session disbursement. In other cases, recipients may complete their programs before they receive all FlexPath billing session disbursements. Under no circumstances will recipients be eligible for cash payment or other compensation for the value of unused disbursements.
- Recipients of this Capella Progress Reward are not eligible for other Capella grants, scholarships, or discounts during the first billing session unless otherwise noted in the eligibility requirements of the additional applicable scholarship.
- The Capella Progress Reward may decrease the amount of funding that can be offered from other sources, such as federal financial aid.
- The Capella Progress Reward is intended to address the cost of attendance, including but not limited to, tuition.
- To be considered a former student reapplying to the university, the student must not be currently enrolled in the university and meet one of the following criteria below:
- Graduate of a Capella certificate or a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree program in the GuidedPath or FlexPath learning format.
- Discontinued from the university for over four quarters.
- Administratively withdrawn from the university.
- Program of prior admittance to the university has been restaged or retired.
- Applying to a program at a different degree level than program of prior admittance.
- Capella University and its affiliates’ (Strayer University, DevMountain, Hackbright Academy, and Strategic Education, Inc.) faculty and staff, their spouses, domestic partners, and dependent children are not eligible for the Capella Progress Reward.
Call an enrollment counselor at 1.866.679.9682 to learn more about this Capella Progress Reward and explore Capella programs.
Please print this page for your records.