MBA Create Your Future Scholarship
Receive up to two free MBA courses–a value of up to $4,680. Capella University wants to reward you for continued progress on your degree. When you complete three courses consecutively and meet with a coach or advisor each session, you may be eligible to earn a fourth course free. You can do this twice throughout your program. This is an exclusive opportunity for new students who enroll in an MBA program and meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must meet Capella University admission requirements PDF.
- Must be a new student enrolled and accepted in an eligible MBA program at Capella University in January or February 2018. Former students reapplying to the university are also eligible.
- Maintain good academic standing (3.01.04 Academic Standing pdf) and/or good financial aid satisfactory academic progress (3.01.05 FASAP pdf).
- Must successfully pass at least one MBA course per six-week session for three consecutive sessions.
- Must contact a Capella coach or advisor during each six-week session.
- Free courses must be earned and taken during the first eight quarters of your MBA program.
- Only one course per session applies toward your reward count.
- FlexPath applicants are not eligible.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
- Submit the Capella University online admission application. If you have already applied to Capella, skip this step.
- Apply for the MBA Create Your Future Scholarship.
- Begin courses on Jan. 8, or Feb. 19, 2018.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
Apply before your first course begins. Applications received after your start date will not be considered.
- The award can only be applied to an eligible GuidedPath program.
- Must pass at least one MBA course per six-week session for three consecutive sessions to be eligible for the free fourth course.
- After the free fourth course is taken, a second free course can be earned by passing at least one course per six-week session for three consecutive sessions.
- Free courses can be earned any time during the first eight quarters of your MBA program, up to a maximum of two.
- During each six-week session, recipients must contact a Capella coach or advisor at least once to be eligible for the free fourth course.
- Your fourth course will be free pending your satisfaction of eligibility requirements. For each free course, the charge that appears in your Capella account will be offset 100 percent during the third week of that course.
- Recipients who change to an ineligible program, graduate, discontinue, or withdraw from Capella will have all future scholarship disbursements canceled.
- Recipients who do not use the full award will not be eligible for a cash disbursement or any other compensation equal to the value of the award.
- Recipients of this award are not eligible for other Capella grants, scholarships, or discounts in excess of 15 percent.
- The award may decrease the amount of financial aid funds available to the recipient.
- The award is intended to address the cost of attendance, including but not limited to, tuition.
- Capella University faculty and staff, their spouses, same-sex domestic partners, and dependent children, are not eligible for the award.
To see if you qualify for this scholarship, email an enrollment counselor or call 1.844.828.8014.
Please print this page for your records.